At 1st Coast School, we value you as a customer, and we know how important it is to keep your information private. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information we need to collect, and the ways in which 1st Coast School will use that information.
Personal information collection - 1st Coast School may collect and use the following information:
- Address – Residence and Mailing
- Social Security Number (if no insurance or agent license number is available)
- Date of Birth
- Insurance or Agent License Number
- Telephone Number
- Fax Number
- E-mail address
Using personal information - 1st Coast School may use your personal information to:
- Personalize access to our website by logging into “My Account” using your username and password
- Respond to your requests
- Provide you with training courses
- To develop records necessary for reporting course completions to Florida Department of Financial Services
1st Coast School will not sell any of the personal information collected.
Where 1st Coast School may discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, 1st Coast School may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Other websites - This website contains links to other websites.
1st Coast School is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.